Northern California Fire Lawyers
PG&E Camp Fire Lawsuit
*October 21, 2019 deadline to file a court claim. After that, you forfeit your claim. We’ll file your claim for you. We are not taking new clients after October 11th.
The Camp Fire is the most devastating fire in California history. As a utility company, PG&E is held to the highest standard when it comes to damage to persons’ property or business and is responsible for damages.
PG&E filed for bankruptcy protection, saying it was facing an estimated $30 billion in wildfire liabilities. The company estimated that it would have $10.5 billion in liabilities for damage caused by the Camp Fire in a recent filing to state regulators.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of the Camp Fire, contact our skilled and experienced Northern California Fire Lawyers to seek the compensation you may be entitled to.
Experienced Team of Attorneys with A Strong History of Successfully Litigating Wildfire Claims:
- No out-of-pocket expenses (no recovery, no fee)
- Over 20 years of litigation experience
- Recovered over 500 million dollars for fire victims
- Represented over 1000 plaintiffs who have been adversely affected by wildfires
Cal Fire Confirms PG&E Transmission Lines Caused Deadly 2018 Camp Fire
The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection has determined, after a “very meticulous and thorough investigation,” the Camp Fire was caused by “electric transmission lines owned and operated by PG&E.” PG&E said in February that the fire was likely caused by its equipment.
No one has arguably been impacted more by the Camp Fire than the town of Paradise in Butte County.
The Camp Fire which started on November 8, 2018:
- Burned 153,336 acres
- Destroyed nearly 19,000 homes, businesses, and other buildings
- Killed 85 people
- Lost your home or business
- Renters who have been displaced
- Suffered emotional trauma or distress
- Suffered land or property damage
- Vegetation was destroyed
- Your multifamily building was destroyed or damaged
What are Your Rights?
- Compensation for all residents including children
- Compensation for emotional distress or trauma
- Compensation for your loss of work or business earnings
- Compensation for your loss of property
But I Have Insurance
You may be entitled to damages that your insurance won’t cover, even with good insurance. In addition to underinsured homes, most insurance policies don’t cover vegetation that is not part of the landscaping, natural vegetation or compensation for you or your family for the upset to your lives. The law provides for more compensation than most people realize.
We can help you seek compensation for your loss
Our Northern California Fire Lawyers will seek damages on your behalf for the losses you have incurred. With over 20 years of litigation experience, we will represent those families who have suffered in the Camp Fire.
Call (800) 383-7027 or email us to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
To learn more, visit our page Camp Fire Lawsuit.